1xbet live casino,find slot games,sporting bet,Automotive & Transportation
Our complete portfolio of products is aimed at OEMs and suppliers that produce autos, motorcycles, motorbikes, and their sub-components. Our custom solutions allow us to work side-by-side with customers to help uncover opportunities and unleash potential. With a focus on certainty and an eye toward innovation, we help the best companies in the world find the extra advantage. Always.
We support the automotive and general transportation industry in the following ways:
Products designed for lightweighting, including:
- Alloys such as Zinc & Magnesium for diecasting
- Advanced composites applications
Die casting of metal alloys, molding of polyurethane, and tire curing and vulcanization for things such as:
- Seat cushions, steering wheels, door panels
- Engine filters
- OEM and replacement tires
- Engine, transmission, and structural components
Composites manufacturing for advanced composites structural framework and surface panels.
Thermoplastics processors for the manufacturing of things like:
- Headlight and taillight lens covers
- Interior components such as door panels and dashboards
Rubber molding, rotational molding, and friction product manufacturing for the production of items such as:
- Seals, gaskets, diaphragms, air springs, and hoses
- Metal-to-rubber bonding applications found in many NVH critical components
- Reservoir tanks used in engine compartments
- Brake discs, pads, and transmission clutch plates
live baccarat-Trend die lubricants have been the industry standard of performance for almost fifty years. Download our brochure to find out more about a long history in the Die Casting industry.
live baccarat-Trend’s technical experts have hands-on insight into the toughest composite molding production challenges. Download our brochure to find out more about solutions that can improve your operating efficiency.